Ir al contenido principal

Postgraduate Studies

Hi! As I’ve always written about my interest of my career so obviously I would really like to keep in the same line and my department has a course after our pregrade it calls Editorial Design and what i like most is the teacher because I already know him because I was two courses and I really like him, he know about design a lot, a like the way of thinking from him, he is really nice and intelligent.


es hermosa esta imagen porque representa la ciudad y los libros lo que mas me gustaThe most interesting subjects that I would take would be “Editiorial design and typography” and “Pre-press and printing processes”. The most thing I excited are the styles and ways of book printing because I already know basic thing about these but I would like to know more about industrial ways and sustainable ways of printing too, being able to know about the paper and how it is used correctly.


I would like to keep studying in my department but if I could study in another country, keep this course and take anothers it will be great! and I will be so happy because I will learn a lot. As is a course different of my official career (5 years) I have to pay it (if I don’t get a scholarship) so I will study as part-time course because I have to get a job for pay this course.


I really like my career and keep learning about this it will be so cool. I take advantage of take courses about design, graphic design and learn more.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Why did you choose this career / course?

Hi!. First of all I studying graphic design. I chose this career because I always liked to see the beauty of the things, to see the covers of books and how they make it, the creation process. I knew design program when I was 15 years old and from there I edit and I love it but now I’m at the university already bored me. Since I was a boy I wanted to be teacher because I played with my brother and my cousin, but now I love design and I can be design teacher hahaha. It was very hard choose this career because I don’t like draw and I thought graphic design it was draw a lot but it hasn’t like that. My other chooses it was audiovisual design, geography and astronomy (the last one is something that I long for but is a dream. My experience at the university has been many changes because I have known my skills and my lacks. Also I have known so many people and another reality. I really like work in organization and publicity or design agencies. But first of all, I must fin

My Future Job

I think is very bored talk about the future because I feel like an adult hahaha but I feel it is like I become independent. Recently I've liked a lot editorial design, fabricate book from the beginning with a handmade way has me excited and also I've met a lot of teachers from that design line. So I would like to have a job in a editorial design office with other designer and I hope making a famous editorial line. I will be honest, I really like nature but in the graphic design usually works in office so is indoors but this way I really don't care because I'm accustomed. I'm in graphic design line and this career doesn't has a lot of travel but there is!, like a business travel, to met client, go to meet other design agency. I really would like to travel a lot and of this way to met other designers, more of design and get the accustom in another country. One of the most thing that I really want to do in this job is met other designer, I really I am, a