Ir al contenido principal

What is your favourite piece of technology?


During my life, cellphones have been my favorite piece of technology, but I´ve always wanted to not be dependent on them because I know I can become addicted to them. But I think my favorite piece of technology in this case is the TV because I watch TV series a lot and a I love it.
I can watch TV series during 4 hours without any distraction. I use the TV when I wake up to watch the weather. I also watch TV when I have lunch and dinner. But at night, I watch TV a lot and I fall asleep after 12 o’clock.

I like watching TV because although it is very bad for my eyes and my mind. It is a good for broadcasting breaking news, and also culture, entertainment, sport, etc. It is a hobby for me.

Now, I think maybe life without TV could be so much better. I know that it is so contradictory what I've been writing about, but reading a book can make us smarter.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgraduate Studies

Hi! As I’ve always written about my interest of my career so obviously I would really like to keep in the same line and my department has a course after our pregrade it calls Editorial Design and what i like most is the teacher because I already know him because I was two courses and I really like him, he know about design a lot, a like the way of thinking from him, he is really nice and intelligent. The most interesting subjects that I would take would be “Editiorial design and typography” and “Pre-press and printing processes”. The most thing I excited are the styles and ways of book printing because I already know basic thing about these but I would like to know more about industrial ways and sustainable ways of printing too, being able to know about the paper and how it is used correctly. I would like to keep studying in my department but if I could study in another country, keep this course and take anothers it will be great! and I will be so happy because I will learn a ...

My Future Job

I think is very bored talk about the future because I feel like an adult hahaha but I feel it is like I become independent. Recently I've liked a lot editorial design, fabricate book from the beginning with a handmade way has me excited and also I've met a lot of teachers from that design line. So I would like to have a job in a editorial design office with other designer and I hope making a famous editorial line. I will be honest, I really like nature but in the graphic design usually works in office so is indoors but this way I really don't care because I'm accustomed. I'm in graphic design line and this career doesn't has a lot of travel but there is!, like a business travel, to met client, go to meet other design agency. I really would like to travel a lot and of this way to met other designers, more of design and get the accustom in another country. One of the most thing that I really want to do in this job is met other designer, I really I am, a...

A photograph and its story

It is not a older typical photography. It is my adolescence (now I’m still adolescent), but it is a good memory. Me and my friend Karin, both in the break waiting the days for her birthday party. Since always I’ve treasured my friendship, above all things and this photo reflect many thing. Us in our stupidities, waiting for the time to dance, get drunk and laugh at her birthday party, but always together. This picture was taken out my big brother and we were “adoring” the mural was reflect the joy to the party and the alcohol. This photography was taken out in 2016, my last year in the secondary, where I should save the last memories of that place. Happiness is the word that summarized the picture, that is all. A nice memory that someones it could be trivial but isn’t. Simple is so much better and I treasure. If I could comeback I would it happy, obviously. There are thing that marked my life and if I can do that again I would be happy. PS: With my friend we like...